Are you looking for a sleepaway camp near Maryland? Camp Friendship is the perfect Maryland sleepaway camp for your children! Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Fluvanna County, Virginia, our summer camp programs are open to boys and girls ages 7-16.
Sleepaway Camp Maryland
Campers come to our summer camp from Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and the rest of the Mid-Atlantic region. We also have a successful International Camper program.
- Junior Village – for campers 7-12 years old. Over 50 activities.
- Senior Village – for campers 13-16 years old. Over 50 activities.
- VIVA! Program – for campers 13-16 years old. Explore Virginia and experience traditional camp
- Equestrian Camp – for girls ages 9-16 years old.
- Jr. Camp with Riding – for campers 7-12 years old. Half-day riding, half-day traditional camp.
- Counselor in Training – Prepares teens ages 15-17 for positions as camp counselors
Camp Friendship also has Year Round Camp facilities. Whether you are looking for a:
- Conference Location in Virginia
- Youth Group / Church Retreat in Virginia
- Wedding Reception location in Virginia
- Family Vacation in Virginia
At Camp Friendship, we have everything you need to ensure your event is a success. In addition, have the best sleepaway camp for residents of the state of Maryland. Contact us at 1 (800) 873-3223 or (434) 589-8950.
Camp Friendship offers a sleepaway camp for residents of Maryland. If you have any questions pertaining to summer camp, sleepaway camp, overnight camp, coed summer camp, horseback riding camp, residential camp, or tennis summer camp in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, or Pennsylvania, contact Camp Friendship at: 1 (800) 873-3223 or (434) 589-8950.