Going away for the summer can be an opportunity to experience the new and unknown while enjoying the great outdoors. Every year it’s a different adventure and chance to try something new at summer camp. Camp Friendship located in Virginia has so much to offer. Camp Friendship is located in a picturesque spot that’s beautiful, where campers can ride bikes, enjoy lake activities, horses, campfires, arts and crafts, kayaking, canoeing, performing arts, photography, tons of sports, high ropes, gardening, bookclub, yoga and so much more!
At Camp Friendship kids start the summer in a new environment meeting new friends, and are introduced to exciting activities that are challenging and fun. We also offer other great opportunities before summer starts. See what can be discovered at Camp Friendship in Virginia, especially about yourself!
It’s time to try something new. We look forward to seeing you!
Here’s what’s happening:
Starting this weekend!
March 30 to April 3
Spring Break Riding Camp #1
see flyer for details
Coming Up Soon-
- Easter Egg Hunt April 4 from 11am – 2pm
(a Free event-bring your family-call 1-800-873-3223)
- Spring Break Camp April 6 to April 10
- Spring Break Riding Camp #2 April 6 to April 10
- Spring Open House April 11 from 11am-3pm
- Adult Archery clinic starting April 13th
- Canoeing clinic starting April 15th
- Spring Camp Weekend May 1 to May 3
- Girls Riding Weekend May 1 to May 3
- Mother-Daughter Riding Weekend #2 May 15 to May 17
Don’t forget to check our website events page or our Facebook page.
Camp Friendship will be at the
Summer Adventure Expo
Midlothian VA Hosted by Richmond Family Magazine
March 29th 2015 1-4pm Stop by and say hello!
Contact us at 1-800-873-3223, 434-589-8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.